Better Hearing Australia is proud to be the national organisation for all people in Australia with hearing loss or impairment. Better Hearing Australia is the longest running and only independent hearing advocacy and consumer advice organisation in Australia.
Australia’s hearing loss challenge
At Better Hearing Australia (National), we aim to address the challenges faced by Australians with hearing loss by:
- creating awareness of their specific needs
- advocating for their needs through timely and effective interventions that improve quality of life
- assisting them to maintain their economic independence and social connectedness
Our goal is to enhance well-being and develop good communication and life solutions by the provision of education, support and advocacy.
Better Hearing Australia also provides National advocacy and guidance to State Branches.
A fairer hearing
As part of our mission, Better Hearing Australia provides up-to-date information, research and publications. Also, find our more about the impact of hearing loss.
- Meet our people, Patron and Board
- We also offer scholarships
- Find ways to get in touch, contact us and State Branches